Last Night's Creation

Friday, May 23, 2008

Last night I needed a quick, easy dessert for 6 children and a sick husband. #1 requirement was that I had to have all the ingredients on hand. No way was I running to the store. I could have gone the super easy route and handed out the Popsicles I had, but it was a touch chilly so I wanted something warm. I settled on banana chocolate chip cupcakes.

1 box yellow cake according to directions.
1 small box banana pudding.
Mix together, pour into 24 cupcakes.
Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top.
Bake according to directions.

Cool enough to be handled by small children.
Ignore the holly cupcake wrappers; they came out of the cupboard first.
EAT!

Now, I'm not a fan of banana flavoring but the kids kept begging for more and Kevin said they were like a little slice of heaven. That may have been the fever talking but I'll take it anyways.

No comments: