A plea for help

Friday, August 7, 2009

The past few weeks I have been playing a game called JaG to try to win a slot in a photography workshop with one of my favorite photographers. I didn't win the first round so I'm really trying to go gung ho on the second. There are just 2 spots left up for grabs. They will go to whoever earns the most points. Points are earned by having people click from my blog or fan page over to Scott Jarvie's various sites. The last round I finished 4th so I will start near the top, but there are a lot of people who really want to win this as much as I do. Please help me by checking out his photography and having as many other people do so as well. There are 3 links on each of my 2 sites so each person /computer who clicks them all could help me earn 6 points. I'm not sure yet if each person can be counted more than once each day, I'll let you know when I know.

This is Friday and Saturday ONLY

www.wingsofblue.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elko-NV/Wings-of-Blue-Photography/86989658649

For more info on the game check Scott's fan page http://www.facebook.com/JarvieDigital

No comments: