White Chili (for Kirk)

Friday, November 7, 2008

ummm now I have to remember..... Problem was I didn't follow an exact recipie.

So I made a white chili on a cool day this spring and Kirk came over to help with one of our house projects. He has been asking for the recipe ever since. It has been too hot though to cook chili! Now that fall has come around again I am cooking this type of stuff again. I will try to recreate it this week. In the meantime, here is a start.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/White-Turkey-Chili/Detail.aspx
This was the base for the recipe, only instead of the cream of chicken soup I made a roux with butter and flour then added chicken stock.I also used cream instead of regular milk. I also made it with chicken, but I will probably make it with turkey after Thanksgiving to use up leftovers.

No comments: