2 Weeks of Highlights

Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter dinner then lots of left overs. LOTS of left overs. We planned on enough for for all the people that might come, then didn't have nearly as many as we thought.
Sandwiches on the yummy rolls
Ham and potato soup
Turkey soup maybe
We ate all week, but my brain is mush and I cant remember the specifics.

This week my mom was here and Kevin was out of town 4 of 5 nights.
Lots of easy things in the menu
Beef stir-fry
Grilled Cheese
I made a Tortilla soup that went over well it was based on this recipe. Minor adjustments had to be made. #1 being I don't keep beer stocked in the house.

I also made these! They turned out great. I wish I had gotten a picture. Next time, and yes there will be a next time.

Tonight we had favorites (aka leftovers) and I realized how many times I have made soup recently. What can I say, it is quick, filling, and YUMMY.

No comments: